Indonesia Business Database
more than 230,000 Indonesia businesses with address, phone number, fax number and other contact information!
This product may or may not share the same data resource with the Yellow Pages of this area (if any). However, this product is not a CD-ROM copy of the regional yellow pages or white pages.
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Extra MDB file (optional)
||Business Name, Address, City, State, Phone, Fax*, Email*, Website |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
|Number of total entries (companies)
|Entries with Website
|Entries with Email
|Entries with Fax number
|Entries with Phone number
* Numbers vary frequently. The results on your CD/DVDs may differ. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
The CD is an excellent B2B tool prepared for you to business with Indonesia
- explore the whole Indonesia market
- to find more suppliers
- to find more buyers
- to generate mailing list
- for B2B telemarketing
- excellent for your marketing database
What's inside this CD-ROM?
- more than 230,000 Indonesia businesses with with contact information and brief introduction
- Management software
- Powerful keyword search and Text Search
- Search by city, province enabled
What can I do with this CD?
- Get the list of of businesses in any industry with contact information
- Generate your mailing list
- Contact certain businesses via e-mailadres, phone or fax
TBB File: 50MB
MDB File: 100MB (for extra fee)
Full installation: 100MB (mdb not included)
Compact installation: 10MB (by leaving the tbb files on DVD-ROM, no valid for the CD-ROM version)
Download size: 20MB (MDB not included)
Selected entries: You can Copy any selected entries and paste into other applications such as MS Excel, Word.
All Raw data: You need purchase MS Access File (mdb) available for an extra fee to export all raw data.
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at Faust Information.
- You have to purchase the MS Access File for the directory you selected separately when you shop at Faust Information store.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.