We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at Faust Information.
- You have to purchase the MS Access File for the directory you selected separately when you shop at Faust Information store.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM/DVD only.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.
*Email addresses - General Policies
How to get email addresses?
- You can copy and paste email addresses along other information when you purchase the standard format databases (by default). Multiple rows (records) are allowed.
- If you purchase the raw data option in MS access format or other open format, you can usually export any specified fields (columns) to text file or other format.
Email addresses only?
- We don't sell email addresses alone and we don't support email marketing.
Quality of the email addresses
- We don't test or verify email addresses in our databases, nor the compilers. No guarantee or warranty on the quality.
- Email address quality decrease for aged products. For better results, always try the "new release" lists.
- Developing countries, such as China, India, Brazil, etc, usually have more "dropped" or "dead" email addresses than the developed countries.
- Numbers regarding email are "number of records with emails" and duplicate addresses exist.
- The extact number of "unique" addresses will be slightly smaller than the numbers shown on our pages.
- Email addresses in our database are provided for convential business contacts only.
- We don't test or verify email addresses, nor can we guarantee the quality.
- Emails addresses are submitted to the data compiler's website or listed on the owner's websites. They are not neccessarily "opt-in" addresses.
- We do not support email marketing or any similar campaigns based on email communication.
- Sending our large number of email messages should be guided by local or international laws and protocols.